Introduction to Software Engineering
After studying the course, the student should:
- Be able to develop SRS as per any of the existing standards
- Know various Function and Object oriented modeling & design techniques.
- Know various testing techniques.
- Know different Software Development Life Cycle models.
- Know the concepts of Software Project Management.
Development of SRS
Characteristics of SRS, Function oriented Modeling, Object Oriented Modeling.
Design and Testing
Function Oriented Design, Object Oriented Design, Testing Techniques, Development and Execution of Test Cases.
Software Engineering Concepts
Software Development Models, Software Project Management Concepts, Software Engineering Fundamentals.